€0.00Prices include VAT. Depending on the delivery address, the VAT at the checkout may vary.
** delivery end FebruaryOutback tents are designed for warmer climates like the Australian Outback where they got their name. Zip open insect mesh layers on the windows and doors allow for maximum airflow while keeping insects out.
They include a seal-in ground sheet to prevent insects crawling in. The outback tent also benefits from bigger air vents at the roof apex.
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water and rot resistant]
- Velcro seal in ‘bath tub’ style ground sheet [540 GSM PVC]
- 3.3m wooden center pole
- 2 zipped insect mesh windows with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- Large zipped doorway with zipped insect mesh layer
- A zipped rectangular vent on the back wall & large roof vents
- 18 square metres of useable standing space
Tent only: 500cm x 500cm x 330cm (height)
Pitching area required: 750cm x 750cm